Olivia's Age

Back in the Job Market

I have been working at Farm Credit of Southern Colorado for the last 3 months in a temp to hire position. Working temp to hire has never been something I've liked, but in the past it's never been an issue... I've always gotten hired on permanently. Unfortunately, today I found out that I won't be getting hired permanently. I was disappointed to hear the news, but not that surprised. Although it's been great meeting new people and having something to do with my days, this job was never very busy. I spent most of my days trying to look busy instead of actually being busy. When they were interviewing for this position, the group I was joining was so busy that they could barely breathe... then as soon as I got hired, it suddenly slowed down immensely. Just bad timing and bad luck... So I'm joining the job market again and hope that I'm able to find another job that keeps me busy, has great people to work with and is easy to find! Wish me luck!!!

1 comments:

Flowergirl said...
April 12, 2010 at 12:16 PM

Maybe something even better will come your way that makes the time fly by!