Olivia's Age

Family Birthday Dinner!

I was in California this past week to attend Stagecoach (more on that in another blog), celebrate my birthday (#35 is today!!) and spend time with family and friends. Originally it was just suppose to be a quick weekend trip, but then became a week long visit once I lost my job (at least there was one upside to that!). Last Friday night we had a family dinner at Mom and Dad's. Bethany, Ryan, Shaye, my Grandpa and Matt's Mom, sister and nephew attended. Mom made a great Chicken Florentine casserole and the most amazing garlic bread ever!!! And of course, her famous Lemon Cake which is the best!


It was so much fun spending time with everyone! We had a great visit! Joseph even brought me some flowers he picked out (sunflower and 2 pink roses) which was so thoughtful! Shaye was so much fun, and after spending the whole day with her and Bethany, she put on her adorable party dress and was a super happy baby! Thanks so everyone for coming and helping to make my birthday special!

0 comments: