Olivia's Age

Picture Time!

This week I had professional pictures taken of Olivia through one of the Mom's groups I've recently joined. I dressed Olivia in these dresses (the blue one is from my friend Nicole, and the USC dress is from Maggie). When she was in the blue dress, she was set in an Easter basket with some over-sized Easter eggs surrounding her. I'm not sure we got any good shots there because she wasn't in the mood to smile, of course.

In the USC dress she was beyond adorable! We set her on a white fur rug so the dress really stood out! She had several smiles during this session, but also wanted her hands in her mouth (her newest obsession!) I know we got one good full body shot and think we may have gotten a few good ones that were close up... I'm hoping to get to see proofs in about a week and then we'll print up a bunch for family! I can't wait to see how they turn out!

0 comments: