Olivia's Age

Matt's New "Baby"

Matt and I have been talking about getting him a new car for a little while now. But after driving his car last winter and having it slide all over the place, I told him I would not allow a baby to be put in that car during the winter! So we got my car paid off early, so we would only have one car payment, and decided to get him a car before this winter. His dream car has always been a Land Rover and even though I knew that is what he would end up with, we decided to look at a few other cars and pretend we gave them a chance!

We were able to find a certified pre-owned LR3 in white just as he wanted at the dealership near our house. We test drove it and Matt was in love. While I was in CA last week, I called Matt and he says, "Guess what? I bought a car!" I was fairly shocked that it happened that quickly but he was able to coordinate everything fast. I was just bummed I couldn't be with him to pick it up! He is just thrilled to have it and it's great for him to realize a dream he's had for so long... he's just thrilled that he can finally afford something like this instead of just dream about it!

0 comments: