Olivia's Age

Humidifier to the Rescue!

My "pregnancy nose" wakes me up several times each night. But last week when I was in California, I was noticing that I could sleep about 5-6 hours at one time without waking up. After mentioning this to my Mom, she thought that maybe it was because there is more moisture in the air in California versus in Colorado where the air is VERY dry. She suggested I try a humidifier, so when I got back I got one and it's been a huge help! I'm finally able to get about 6 hours of continuous sleep before I have to get up and mess with my nose. It's make such a difference and I'm feeling much more rested these days! Thanks Mom!!!!!

1 comments:

Flowergirl said...
October 8, 2010 at 5:50 PM

You could have borrowed Shaye's elephant humidifier. She has grown out of it, but it would be just right for you! :)