Olivia's Age

Olivia's Nursery


We've got Olivia's nursery about 90% done now. Thanks to my parents help (it couldn't have been done without them!!) we got the crib, dresser, changing table and glider put together. We also got some cute decorative items put together today, so it's got more of it's "beach" theme. We didn't get the chance to paint or put up the wallpaper border I had hoped, but with Olivia's unexpected early arrival we decided to just skip it. I might order the wallpaper border later and put it up. In the meantime, I think the room turned out pretty cute. We still need a few more decorative items (we need some items for inside the boxes above the crib, her name in wood lettering for above the changing table and some organizing baskets), but I finally feel comfortable bring Olivia home to her room.
Here are pictures taken today of her room:

0 comments: