Olivia's Age

8 More Weeks???

Today I am 30 weeks along! I can't believe the end is getting so near... I'm really enjoying pregnancy and am sort of sad that it's coming to an end. And because of my age and the gestational diabetes, my doctor is probably going to have me deliver early... probably sometime between the 38-39th week, so somewhere probably between January 18-25. I hope we can avoid Joseph's (Matt's nephew) birthday because I think everyone should have their own day and not have to share.

We still haven't started putting the nursery together. The plan was to get that started last weekend, but Matt got a horrible, nasty cold. So this weekend I hope to get the nursery cleared out, pick out a wallpaper border, find some paint to match and get some blinds for the window. And maybe we can even get the room painted with the wallpaper up! I ordered our crib last weekend (a very generous gift from Matt's Mom) so hopefully that should be here in another week. Then we'll order the glider (another very generous gift from my parents) and start getting the room together. I've got a picture in my mind of how it's laid out and how it'll look, so I'm excited to see the finished product.

But only 8 more weeks... wow!!! I can't believe I'm finally going to be a Mom in just 8 weeks!!! I've waited for this my whole life and I'm so excited that I've got a husband who is just as excited about becoming a parent as I am!!!

0 comments: