Olivia's Age

Delivery Details

My parents and I have been talking about their trip out here when the baby arrives lately. So I called my doctor to get more detailed information on the delivery. She and I had talked previously in general terms about delivering me early because of my age and the gestational diabetes. So in talking with her assistant it looks like on my appointment on January 18th (the start of my 38th week), she'll check me to see if I am dialating on my own yet and if I might be progressing naturally. Depending on those results, she'll schedule me to be induced on my 39th week (which begins on January 25th). So it looks like if I don't deliver on my own, the baby should be arriving sometime around January 25th!

1 comments:

Flowergirl said...
November 29, 2010 at 3:26 PM

Tentatively thinking about coming out Feb. 12-15 but not sure yet. We're ok sleeping on an air mattress. We can discuss to see if that works for you & Matt.