Olivia's Age

The Nursery Has Begun!

We finally got things rolling on the nursery this weekend. We bought some blinds for the window (the window in this room was one of the few in the house that had no window treatment), 3 white shelves to put decorative items up on the walls, picked up the crib and we were able to find a seashell wallpaper border. I want to use the wallpaper border as a chair rail. Originally my thought was to do a taupe, sand-like color below the border and an ocean blue color above. But in talking to Matt, we decided to put some more green into the room instead of blue. We looked a bit for wallpaper borders yesterday, but I was finding that I wasn't going to find what I wanted.... I didn't want an "under the sea" look, or something that looks baby-ish.



So I went online last night and found this border to put up. Once we receive it, we'll look to find paints that match and also figure out the color material we want on our glider... either a seafoam green or taupe color. What do you think of our wallpaper selection?



0 comments: